Thursday, October 9, 2008


So, you ask, what is "rumination"? Well, let me tell you what Webster's Dictionary says: to go over in the mind repeatedly and often casually or slowly; to engage in contemplation, to reflect. So, I will be reflecting, and since I do tend to go over everything in my mind quite a bit, this word seemed to be ideal. Raving, 'cause yes, at times, as a woman one does rave on and on and on..Radical, 'cause I could go with the definition and say that I'm just cool, but we'll go with that I am Radical about everything that I say and do. Radical about God. Radical about my family. Radical about my calling. Radical about my ministry..So that's me..a Radical Woman with Raving Ruminations..

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog world!! Love the creative name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your family are breathtaking. You truly are a blessed woman. Miss you much.... can't wait to see you again and just hang out.
    Your loving vehement ally,
    Nessa XOOxoX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jess,
    Great start! Looking forward to more of your Raving Ruminations..
    Love you,
    Haley

    ReplyDelete